Certified Technologies is a new company in the natural gas extraction space. They have a vision to bring data analysis and machine learning to a typically intuitive and apprentice-taught part of the natural gas extraction process called “well completion”. Certified Technologies is installing sensors in and around the equipment during the completion process and Kelsus is writing the software to collect that data and get it in the cloud. We have written a world class visualization tool for engineers to work with while making real time decisions. We are currently training machine learning algorithms to interpret what is happening over a mile below ground on over 100MM data points already collected and stored in AWS Redshift.
- Highly scalable, high volume AWS architecture
- Machine learning to optimize and automate drilling operation decisions
- IoT sensor integration via Campbell Scientific data loggers
- AWS architecture using Elastic Beanstalk, RDS, Redshift, S3 and other services
- AWS machine learning
- Node.js, React, Redux web app
- World class graphing and visualization with d3