Elastic Load Balancing
JustLegal was a promising startup when they met and partnered with Kelsus. Kelsus successfully delivered a v1 product with JustLegal that gained enough traction to make them an acquisition target. Near the end of 2017 they were acquired by the publicly traded company DigitalTown. Kelsus became investors in DigitalTown as part of that acquisition.
Within DigitalTown as Got.Law, they’ve remained focused on software for the legal industry. Kelsus’s work with the development team at Just Legal to do a microservices rearchitecture as continues to operate.
- On time and on budget delivery despite what appeared to be significant changes in scope as the project got underway
- Provided architecture and devops leadership to the in-house US-based development team
- Worked directly with product managers to define and right-size the product features
- Node.js and Angular 4 web applications
- AWS deployment on Docker with ECS
- Microservices architecture
- Customizable widget that can be embedded in 3rd party websites