Elastic Load Balancing
JustLegal is a promising startup that has been through multiple incubators and is currently resides with the Capital Factory accelerator in Austin Texas. They’re focused on software for the legal industry with their current application facilitating connections between clients and attorneys and helping with scheduling of legal consultations. Kelsus has been working with the development team at Just Legal in a microservices rearchitecture as JustLegal has scaled beyond the confines of their current monolithic rails application.
In our first project with JustLegal Kelsus has been replacing an operationally expensive ScheduleOnce integration with a custom appointment scheduler and scheduling widget for clients and attorneys. All of this is done as a multiple microservices deployed on AWS in ECS.
- On time and on budget delivery despite what appeared to be significant changes in scope as the project got underway
- Provided architecture and devops leadership to the in-house US-based development team
- Worked directly with product managers to define and right-size the product features
- Node.js and Angular 4 web applications
- AWS deployment on Docker with ECS
- Microservices architecture
- Customizable widget that can be embedded in 3rd party websites