KBS is a billion dollar services business that provides cleaning and maintenance solutions to some of the nation’s largest big box stores such as The Home Depot, Walgreens, and other multi-location businesses like 24 Hour Fitness. They manage a roster of 20,000 employee cleaners and have operations capable of handling heavy staff turnover. Kelsus is building new data handling, IoT, and BI systems for them to help them with operational efficiency with a view towards improving margins for their private equity ownership.
- Kelsus has delivered and continues to maintain four separate software solutions within KBS IT.
- While separate, these four solutions are integrated via exposed APIs and all run on AWS.
- Kelsus took one application from idea to customer-facing, usable software in 72 hours.
- Node.js and React applications
- AWS Deployment with Docker on ECS
- iOS and Android native apps
- Ruby on Rails
- Twilio for IVR capability