Elastic Load Balancing
Kelsus has plenty of experience building social networks. And when we built ZooPix, we leaned on that experience to build an app that has easily garnered 4.9 stars with over 240 reviews as of the time of this writing on the app store. The app is intuitive, clean, and performant, but most of all fun! Users are saying things like
This app is perfect for us. We love sharing our furbabies online with all of our friends and new friends we meet daily. After a long day of LIFE we love to get online and look at all the furbabies who make us laugh, smile, cry. The pet community is amazing.TINY PETUNIAS LOVE ZOOPIX and cannot wait to see what it turns into in the future 💕
The app is already available on the app store and will be on the Play Store in early 2019. Kelsus continues to partner with ZooPix to add engaging new features and additional back end components to be able to scale to millions of users.
- Built to be feature-rich from day 1 to meet high expectations of savvy social media users.
- Easy account swapping from pet to pet
- Data driven feature decisions have steered us toward investing in more weekly Pet Show features. Users love the pet shows.
- Initial app built on React Native. Now migrating to native iOS and Android apps because we were pushing react native further than it wanted to go.
- Social Graph built in AWS Neptune.
- iOS app extension for sharing photos and videos straight from the Photos app to ZooPix.
- Deep integration with Facebook SDK to attribute installations top ads and include Facebook friends in ‘Pets to Follow’ suggestions.