Kelsus Vice President Brad Swanson was one among the earliest adopters of Scrum and Extreme Programming (XP), starting in 1999. Before joining Kelsus, Brad traveled the globe coaching and training some of the biggest names in business on how to transform their teams and organizations with Agile & Lean practices. Brad continues to coach the Kelsus development team, and to continue learning alongside Kelsus clients while we collaborate to build world-class software; he occasionally brings his hard-won knowledge to the classroom.
The class was absolutely fabulous. Brad was very knowledgable. He is one of the best instructors I’ve met in my 30+ year career. I learned a lot. Fantastic class!
— Doug H., Sr. Integration Manager
Kelsus offers Certified Scrum Master (CSM) and Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) courses.
Click here for the schedule of Kelsus courses.
Do you need to train a group of people? Contact us about a group discount.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) course workbook
- Guidance on the CSM exam from the Scrum Alliance
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) course workbook
- Scrum in a Nutshell: a one-page summary of Scrum
- Responsibilities of each role: Scrum Master, Product Owner and Development Team
Other Agile Resources
- Agile Product Ownership in a Nutshell: great 15-minute overview of Scrum & Agile
- Do Better Scrum (free e-book download)
- The Hitchhiker’s Guide to Agile Coaching (free e-book download)
- Fixing your Daily Stand-up Meeting (Kelsus blog post)
- Agile Coaching: Wisdom from Practitioners (book)
- Brad’s conference presentations on Agile Transformation, lean product techniques, portfolio management, team formation, and more.
- The ScrumMaster’s checklist