Kelsus delivers world-class software every day using Agile and Lean methods, and we bring the lessons we learn in real-world, complex scenarios back to classroom; many trainers haven’t stepped outside a classroom setting in years!
Kelsus Vice President Brad Swanson was one of the earliest adopters of Scrum and Extreme Programming (XP), starting in 1999. Before joining Kelsus, Brad traveled the globe coaching and training some of the biggest names in business on how to transform their teams and organizations with Agile & Lean practices. Brad continues to coach the Kelsus development team and to learn alongside Kelsus clients while we collaborate to build world-class software. He occasionally brings his hard-won knowledge to the classroom.
The class was absolutely fabulous. Brad was very knowledgable. He is one of the best instructors I've met in my 30+ year career. I learned a lot. Fantastic class!Doug H.
Sr. Integration Manager
Kelsus offers Certified Scrum Master (CSM) and Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) courses.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) course workbook
- Guidance on the CSM exam from the Scrum Alliance
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) course workbook
- Responsibilities of each role: Scrum Master, Product Owner and Development Team
Other Agile Resources
- Agile Product Ownership in a Nutshell: great 15-minute overview of Scrum & Agile
- Large Scale Scrum (LeSS): 8-minute video overview of a great scaling framework
- Do Better Scrum (free e-book download)
- The Hitchhiker’s Guide to Agile Coaching (free e-book download)
- Fixing your Daily Stand-up Meeting (Kelsus blog post)
- Agile Coaching: Wisdom from Practitioners (book)
- Brad’s conference presentations on Agile Transformation, lean product techniques, portfolio management, team formation, and more.
- The Team Coaching Framework from agile42
- The ScrumMaster’s checklist