After the initial rush of getting started and finding funding, there’s a certain anxiety startup leaders feel as your company grows.
Will the software work? Will it scale? Will it pass the security audit? The due diligence?
Most importantly, can you find product market fit before the money runs out?
Kelsus engineers know how to make software at the speed of startups but without these anxieties.
Kelsus’s secret sauce is teamwork. We work better together than most software development teams because our developers are Argentinian where teamwork is emphasized from birth. (See Argentinian fútbol.)
We can start with teams as small as two, and after that we can right-size your team to your burn rate.
Kelsus invests in some but not all of our clients. If there’s a good fit, we’ll contribute $25,000-$50,000 to your seed or pre-seed round.
The biggest benefit of an investment from Kelsus is that it leads to a natural alignment of Kelsus’s interests and those of the other investors and shareholders of your startup.
What I loved about working with Kelsus:
Dave Herrald | Principal Security Strategist formerly at Splunk now at Google
- Their flexibility to let me float in and be very involved in a product manager role at times; but more often they effortlessly took basic ideas from me, distilled functional requirements, design elements, and ran with it
- The team has a humble yet confident approach. No problematic egos!
- They take an agile approach
- Creative (graphic design) work was included and beautifully done
- Willingness to dive in on a serverless architecture that I had admittedly “solutionized”. They never blinked!
- “Principal-level” algorithm design when we needed it (e.g. designing a complex team formation algorithm)
- Fast and accurate front-end React work
- Great DynamoDB nosql database design and implementation. They started by analyzing access patterns and stuck to best practices throughout
- Great project management and support.
- The team loved what they built and supported it like it was their own
"I really appreciated the willingness of Kelsus to work with us early on and quickly share our vision for Specdrums. We've continued to work with their team post-acquisition since they've become a strong software development partner and have proven to be critical to the success of our product." Steven Dourmashkin | Specdrums Founder / Sphero Product Manager
"Can’t say enough about working with the friendly and professional team at Kelsus!! Kelsus has provided clarity of vision to any proposed features and the impact they may have on our user experience. Kelsus also shares our passion for user privacy and has been meticulous in its' efforts to consider user privacy in every aspect of ZooPix. Last but not least, Kelsus has managed our project with a great deal of fiscal responsibility. The Team is always striving to develop the best product in the most cost efficient manner." Will Reilly | ZooPix Founder
"Everyone told me I needed a technical Co-Founder. Go find a CTO and then come talk to us. In my search, Jon reached out and explained Kelsus. He has been my hired gun CTO, advisor, scalable engineering team, and I didn’t have to give up a huge chunk of equity. I give Kelsus my highest recommendation and absolutely love working with them." Scott Patterson | Tumble.to Founder